Showbox is one of the most popular movies streaming and video streaming application. This app allows the users to watch their preferred movies and TV shows for free on their device. On this app, you can easily set the resolution of your video and audio and stream it directly to your big screen. By making use of Chromecast device, the users can easily stream their Showbox videos and movies absolutely for free of charge. Chromecast is one of the most popular streaming devices available on the web. Google has designed and developed this Chromecast device for all the users. The Chromecast is a small USB sized dongle that enables the users to easily connect it to their mobile phones and PCs so as to stream content onto your device.
How To Stream Showbox On TV With ChromeCast
This device has the ability to control the playback of different video or audio content on a HD big screen Television. You can stream the videos and movies through your mobile device to your Television with much ease. This device is compatible with Google cast technology. The Chromecast device is the best digital media player that helps the users to stream different media content for free of cost. In this post, we have included the process of streaming Showbox app onto your TV via Chromecast device. Here is everything you need to know about Showbox app and Chromecast device along with the process of streaming content to your big screen. Have a look!
How to Stream Showbox on TV with ChromeCast?
Here are the simple steps that help the users to stream different streaming content on from Showbox app on to your television by making use of Chromecast device:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded this Showbox app on your Android device.
- After installing this Showbox app on your phone, you can connect the Chromecast device to your mobile device.
- On the other hand, you need to connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port on your TV and also make sure that you have plugged in the power cable.
- You need to run the LocalCast app on your mobile device.
- You can see the symbol of Wi-Fi from the bottom and tap on the icon.
- You have to see the network connections and make sure that the wireless connections connected perfectly.
- You need to select the Wi-Fi on your Chromecast device from the list and hit the continue option.
- After connecting the Chromecast device to Showbox app, just open the application on your device.
- You need to choose your desired TV show or movie from the Showbox app.
- Just pick the right server and select the option ‘Other Player.’
- You can then click on the option that says ‘Watch Now’ and continue watching your desired show or movie using ‘LocalCast’.
This is all you need to know about Showbox app and the streaming content on your TV using the Chromecast device.